Advisor® Data Logger
The Veterinary Data Logger is an optional accessory to the SurgiVet® Advisor® Vital Signs Monitor that offers improved efficiency and convenience. It records real time trend data onto an SD (Secure Digital) flash memory card, enabling users to transfer it to an electronic patient record, review it, print it or email it. With Data Logger, users can save and plot vital signs into a professional anesthesia record for improved convenience.
The Data Logger helps improve clinical efficiency by making the transfer of data and screen snapshots portable, eliminating reliance on a cable. This is especially important in an environment where cable proliferation is a problem. It eliminates the need to purchase a separate computer for the procedure area. It also eliminates the inconvenience of wheeling a vital signs monitor from procedure area to the PC.
Small enough to attach to the back of the SurgiVet® Advisor®, the Data Logger has an easy-to-use menu and has application in general practice clinics, specialty clinics and university settings.
- Record real time trend data at regular intervals
- Capture a 30-second primary ECG waveform image
- Capture a screen image
- Upload data to a PC; supports various formats (pdf, xls)
- Supports Microsoft® Excel® 2002, 2003, 2007
- Choice of basic or detailed anesthesia record
- SD (Secure Digital) flash card and card reader included