ECG Printer Emulator
This is a free ECG printer emulator. It runs on a PC. Using this software you can:
- Capture ECG waveforms
- Print the captured waveform
- Save the captured waveform
- E-mail the captured waveform
- Send the waveform to IDEXX Cardiopet® for comprehensive evaluation.
- Eliminate the fading (over time) of printed waveforms
Note: There is a six second delay from actual capture of the data on the monitor to the data being displayed on your computer screen...
- Click on the link below to download the FREE software to your computer.
- When the file download window comes up choose save to save the file to your computer.
- Choose and remember the location on your hard drive where you saved the file.
- On your desktop create a shortcut to the file location where you saved the file.
- Run the software and follow the directions in the program (Under Help - How to use the program)